Blog Archive

Technology Is Amazing!


Here I am sitting at the laundromat waiting for my clothes to dry and writing a post to my blog on my Itouch! With this kind of technology that we have today it makes it much easier to keep in touch with our prospects in building our lists for our online businesses. Today social media marketing is taking the Web by storm! I encourage you to learn as much as you possibly can about social media and how you can use it to build a powerful list of prospects for your business and build relationships with people. I am sure you have heard "the money is in the list" before. Well it is if you are providing your list with valuable content. So today I would like to encourage my readers on learning how to use Twitter, myspace, facebook, YouTube, ect. effectively in building relationships with your contacts. We have wonderful technology available at our fingertips. Let's use it to build our lists! Have a great day and much success to you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree technology is great! It's especially useful for global merchant services! You can order something from around the world now! It's great!

Email Marketing Tips From Aweber

Followers

FOLLOW ME

twitstamp.com

Discount Import World....Great products at deeply discounted prices!!!

Phone Cards

Global Merchant Account

SolidTrust Pay

Free Merchant Account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
MagicJack USB Phone Jack - Silver
Powered By Blogger

Skydiving Formation Jump