Blog Archive

Social Marketing Tips


Hello friends! Here I am once again posting from my mobile device. Today I would like to discuss some social media marketing tips I am using to promote my primary business opportunity. You can check it out at http://tvicashteam.com. My first tip for you is to register with several social media websites. The most popular social media sites are Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and Youtube. Next I recommend using software that will link most of these sites together. You see if I post one tweet on Twitter,(which happens to be the #1 social media site), it can be seen on multiple sites by linking things together. A powerful tool I use for Twitter is SocialOomph and you can find it at http://socialoomph.com. This software allows you to do two things. First you can auto follow those who follow you. Second you can send automated welcome messages to your followers and invite them to connect on other social media sites as well. I hope this information is helpful in learning some more about network and internet marketing. Use the power of social media marketing to your success!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Email Marketing Tips From Aweber

Followers

FOLLOW ME

twitstamp.com

Discount Import World....Great products at deeply discounted prices!!!

Phone Cards

Global Merchant Account

SolidTrust Pay

Free Merchant Account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
MagicJack USB Phone Jack - Silver
Powered By Blogger

Skydiving Formation Jump